Sisters

Sisters

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Michaela's Speech

Tabby!

Tabby speaking: 
I'm starving, I'm starving, I haven't had food for two minutes, I could almost eat my paws. I want some food now. Even the poorest cats don't have to starve for two minutes, let alone me the king. 


Michaela speaking:
That is what I wake up to hear every morning, yep every morning our cat, called Tabby is starving. Even though we give Tabby food he still thinks he's the most poorly fed cat on the earth. I think he is just the greediest cat in the universe. 


Tabby Speaking:
I need my food bowl here and right now. I shouldn't have to wait I'm the most powerful cat on earth because I am in charge of my food bowl. Now give me my food bowl or you will be sorry. 


Michaela Speaking:
Yep that's Tabby and yep he thinks he's too kingly to even walk to his food bowl.  You may want to ask what excercise he gets. WElllllllllllll I have to say the only excercise he gets is walking to his food bowl if we have not already brought it to him. 


Tabby Speaking:
Come here right now and look me in the eye. Give me new biscuits this minute. I do not like the ones I have. I'm the king you give me what I want now. 


Michaela Speaking:
Yes Tabby is a very fussy cat and he does not like certain things. Usually we just give in but sometimes we don't and then he is really angry. 


Tabby Speaking:
Come here right now you big fluffy furry thing that goes woof woof. I want to take revenge on you for ever entering my property without asking. 


Michaela Speaking:
You may already know that we have a dog who barks at everything that moves and Tabby absolutely hates our dog. 


Tabby Speaking:
EXCUSE ME FOR A MOMENT WHILE I TAKE A PAWS! 


You guys if you understand humans please tell me how because I cannot understand a word they say. But now it's time for a sleep after a hard days' worth of starving!


Notes from a very proud and very biased mother!
Michaela wrote this herself. She acted the two parts of her speech ie the Tabby part and then the Michaela part. Unfortunately for me I forgot to push the record button on the camera and so I have only half of her speech on video. OOPPS!


On Monday she competed in the junior section (year 4-6) at school and came first! She was chosen then to participate in the West Country School's Junior Speech Competition (in which about 5 schools competed). The competition was tough and the Toast Masters did the judging. To our surprise (well Michaela's! I think she was the best, told you that I'm biased!) she got second! Well done Michaela. 

No comments: